Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hi all!

Welcome to my new Recipe Swapping Blog! I received one of those emails claiming that if I entered a recipe and forwarded it to ten people, I'd get tons back. Well, that never happened. I've done it twice without any luck. But, then I thought of all of you, my fabulous friends and family and realized that I have a vast pool of excellent chefs to choose from!

So...I decided to create one central place to swap recipes and ideas. It's a no-pressure site and as you can see, it's just beginning. But after compiling our first (and only) family cookbook in 2007 and revising it in 2008, I wanted to get updates from people as they continued to find great recipes. You are all an 'author' for this site so you can add a post with a recipe or a question, etc.

I hope you'll enjoy this site and contribute as often or as little as you like! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I've done that email recipe thing, too, and it never works for me either! Actually, after participating several times I only got one lousy recipe. What a great idea! I'll be putting some on it fo sho.
    ~shiloh

    ReplyDelete